The board-certified plastic surgeons at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center know the importance of an artistic sensibility and continuing education when it comes to your facial cosmetic surgery. They can help you look more youthful and healthy thorough a variety of facial plastic surgery procedures. In Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, and throughout Southwest Florida, our doctors are trusted specialists who help women and men look as young as they feel.
- Facelift: The purpose of the facelift is to re-support the skin and underlying facial muscles, providing a more youthful and refreshed appearance. Our doctors are renowned for their delicate touch, and eye for balance and symmetry.
- Mini Lift: Sometimes these effects of aging are limited to discrete areas such as the cheek or neck regions. In this case, a patient may not need a full facelift procedure.
- Brow Lift: Brow lift surgery improves the appearance and position of the forehead and eyebrows. As we age, the skin and supporting structures lose their elasticity and support.
- Eyelid Lift: Wrinkles and pouches beneath the eyes and sagging upper lids are a couple of reasons to consider eyelid surgery. In this procedure excess skin and fat are removed, and stretched muscles are tightened.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty is plastic surgery of the nose. There are many reasons why patients seek out rhinoplasty. These include stretching and drooping of the skin with age, congenital deformities, previous trauma, skin cancers, or normal growth and development that the patient finds unattractive.
- Ear Surgery: Aesthetic ear surgery called otoplasty can reshape the ear, altering its size, position, or configuration. The improvement, which lasts a lifetime, usually results in feeling less self-conscious about one's appearance.
- Chin & Cheek Augmentation: A weak or recessive chin can be improved with a chin implant. Similarly, malar (cheek) augmentation can help to enhance flat cheeks.
- Neck Lift: Neck contouring procedures are performed in conjunction with facelifts, or alone. They are ideal for sculpting areas that will not improve with diet and exercise.
- Fat Grafting: Fat grafting is performed by removing small amounts of your own body fat and transferring it to your face. Studies have shown that there is an abundance of stem cells in the fat, which can help rejuvenate the skin.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Softens wrinkles, improves the skin's texture and tone to correct signs of sun damage and aging.