Patients from far away and from nearby cities like St. Petersburg and Bradenton appreciate that Sarasota Plastic Surgery offers the following online resources to help them prepare for their plastic surgery. Patient concerns like safety, frequently asked questions, financing and a host of other topics are all discussed here. We believe that the more information we provide the better the patient experience becomes. Please take a moment to read over these helpful resources.
- New Patient Forms: Save time by downloading and printing our new patient forms.
- Ask the Experts: Our board-certified surgeons have provided answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- Glossary: We have compiled a glossary of medical terms used throughout this web site for your reference.
- Fees & Financing: Because most plastic surgery procedures are not covered by medical insurance, it's important to know that there are financing options available.
- Travel for Surgery: Patients from outside the area will be happy to learn that Sarasota has grown into one of the world's finest, most enjoyable and relaxing destinations.
- Virtual Consultation: Send us photos of your areas of concern and receive a preliminary assessment.